PRIVACY INFORMATION about www.targetlabdiagnostici.com
In compliance with D.Lgs. 196/03, Code regarding the protection of personal data,Targetlabdiagnostici adopts an adequate policy for the protection of personal data of which he becomes aware, including through the website.
In particular, based on art. 13 of the Code, informs all interested parties who use the site that:
* personal data will be processed for the sole purpose of carrying out the services of the Targetlabdiagnostici;
* the data provided will be processed with computerized and manual procedures, exclusively by expressly authorized personnel, aimed at guaranteeing the confidentiality and integrity of the same;
* the data controller is Targetlabdiagnostici;
* at any time you can exercise, without any formalities by registered letter or e-mail, the rights referred to in Article 7 which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2;
e)subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) o the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.